
Ok, I've given in. I have been out of the "blog" loop for too long and have finally succumbed to the pressure. I totally suck at the scrap booking thing and know that blogging is really only a few steps away from that, so we shall see how it goes. With that being said, on with business.........
Laurelai is growing up so very fast. I was literally startled the other day when I looked into the rear-view mirror and saw, not a baby, but a little girl looking back at me. I am absolutely amazed by her each and everyday. She reminds me how important it is to take time out of life to just play. Her laughter warms my heart and she has a smile that lights up every room she enters. She is so full of life and personality. She makes friends wherever we go and never meets a stranger.
We recently attended a wedding in Charleston. Needless to say, my girl was the life of the party at the reception. She danced the entire night (I have no idea where she gets that from). Not only was she the dancing queen, she also had fun singing with the lead singer of the band. , Laurelai LOVES music. Everything these days is a song to her. She has learned her alphabet, most of her sounds, and how to spell color words all through singing. She can sit for hours and look through books and likes to make up stories to go along with the pictures. Her favorite to read right now is "Chicka, Chicka, Boom, Boom."
I can hardly believe it, but have already began looking at preschools for her to attend in the fall. It seems like just yesterday she was born. I know she's ready and probably will act like she owns the place after day one, but am a little sad because my time with her is just flying by.
Here are a few pictures, I will try to update as much as possible but feel like this is a good start. I hope everyone is doing well and look forward to hearing from you soon.


"Oh no, here comes mommy with the camera again!"

No comments:
Post a Comment