Sunday, February 3, 2008

Spring Like Days in February

Laurelai is still very much into princesses. She loves putting on her crown, jewels, and glass slippers. She blows kisses and even waves. She also loves her Thomas the train, Super Why and Blue's Clues (I think she has out grown Barney because she always yells out "Oh No!" when she sees him on TV). Nothing like being a well-rounded 2-year old. I am amazed at how quickly she is learning. Laurelai loves anything to do with letters, letter sounds and books. We were driving in the car yesterday and she totally shocked her Daddy and I when she was flipping through a book and started sounding out words.


"Let's read this one more time before bed."


Princess Laurelai prepares to blow a kiss.




We feel so lucky to live in an area in which you can have spring like days in February. This weekend was beautiful and Laurelai couldn't pass up the opportunity to run and play in the backyard.

Laurelai's new thing here lately is trying something new and then running around, "Yeah Mommy I did it!!!!!" Then, she breaks out into the Dora the Explorer "We Did It" song.




Maggie couldn't be left out. She loves being out in the backyard on a nice day. Laurelai has so much fun chasing her around.

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker