Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Laurelai

I find it so hard to believe that my baby girl is already 3 years old. I have had so much fun watching her grow, but it just seems like yesterday she was a tiny baby falling asleep in my arms. Laurelai had her Curious George party at our house and invited several of her special friends. She was so excited and enjoyed being the center of attention on her special day.


Laurelai jumping up and down because she is so excited her friends are about to arrive.


The Curious George cake that mommy had to look high and low to find.



I am a pro at this present opening thing.


Rocking girl band, here I come!


Enjoying my birthday lunch with all my amigos.


Had to get an assist from mommy to blow out all of my candles.

The girls and I taking my new ride out for a spin.

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker