We had a fun family day today at the Zoo. Laurelai has been talking about going for weeks and we finally were able to make it there. We had so much fun seeing all the animals. She really enjoyed the reptile/spider house (we don't share that same interest), loved seeing the lions taking a nap in the sunshine and seeing the elephants. We also rode the little train and the merry-go-round (over and over and over). The weather was beautiful and so it was a perfect day.

Wow that is one big elephant. Do you think we could take it home and it could sleep under my bed?

Whooooooooooo Weeeeeeeee, what is that smell?????????

Don't I make a cute Panda?

Ok, the sign said don't feed the animals, it didn't say anything about trying to ride them.

Daddy and I riding the merry-go-round.

Mommy couldn't be left out of the action.

I just love lions.
No comments:
Post a Comment