Laurelai is definitely a little beach bunny. We were lucky enough to be able to spend an entire week at the beach at a wonderful place called Portofino Island. My girl LOVED it. She enjoyed making sand castles and splashing in the waves of the ocean. In the evenings she enjoyed checking out the different pools on the property we stayed at with her daddy. Every chance she had to be in the water, Laurelai took it. It was so nice to be away together as a family for an entire week. When we told Laurelai it was time to come home, she actually cried and said she didn't want to leave the beach. Every once in a while, on the ride home, she'd chime in with an, "I want to do it again," or "Please, can we go back to the beach." I have to say that I felt her pain and can't wait until we get to go back again.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment