Since August, Laurelai has been going to ballet lessons once a week. There for a while I think it was more of an excuse to socialize rather than dance. When she found out there was going to be a performance, she began to get serious about her dance. So serious, that for the last two days she told me her tummy hurt. When I got to the bottom of the ache, we realized it was because she was a little worried about dancing on the "big" stage in front of everyone. Once I told her as long as she tried her best and that it was OK if she made a mistake, she was all gung-ho and ready to go. The performance was absolutely adorable and I will post some video later this week. I am proud of my little ballerina. She did her best and had so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment