Thursday, June 25, 2009

A busy summer so far










Laurelai has been on the go. She was able to go on a daddy/daughter trip at the beginning of the month to Michigan. She was so excited to spend time with Nana, Pop and Eleanor. It was her first trip on an airplane and from what I understand, she handled it like a pro!!!
The summer has also been filled with non-stop play dates, trips to the pool, baking yummy goodies and tormenting the dog (yes, worse than siblings). Here are a few pictures I was able to get on a recent visit to the botanical gardens. I will have to post some out takes later of all the funny ones and weird expressions. I believe I have more of those than normal ones. My girl definitely thinks it is more fun to entertain than to smile pretty for a picture. I have no idea where she gets her personality :)

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker