Monday, August 10, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Last week Laurelai had the opportunity to take swimming lessons with Duster. Duster is a long time friend of my girlfriend Jana. She taught Jana and her siblings how to swim when they were little and has now taught Jana's 3 kids how to swim. Duster is from Albany, Georgia and made a special trip up just to teach our kids how to swim. Laurelai and I both LOVED her. She taught Laurelai how to swim under water for the first time in less than 15 minutes. By day 2 Laurelai was jumping off the side and swimming across the pool all on her own. The first video I have posted is Laurelai's first attempt at swimming on her own. I was so proud of her. She just took off....no fear, no tears. My little fish has been swimming ever since. Thank you Duster, you have two huge new fans!!!!!!










No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker