Monday, March 24, 2008

New Bed and Happy Easter

Time is flying by so fast. My little baby is growing by leaps and bounds and having so much fun. Laurelai has grown so much that it was time to get her into a bigger bed. She LOVES her big girl bed and is very proud of it. She has to show it off to everyone who comes over. It is so hard for me to believe that she was once tiny in a bassinet and now is sleeping in a full size bed. She calls for me in the morning when she wakes up and when I go into her room, she greets me with a very chipper, "Good morning Mommy." It always makes me smile, and I can't think of a better way to start of the day. Easter came early this year. The Easter bunny visited us and left Laurelai lots of neat things to do arts and crafts with. Laurelai invited her friend Mark over and they hunted eggs together. They had a blast and then played so well together for the rest of the afternoon. I am in totally disbelief, but Laurelai will be 3 years old in less than 2 weeks!!!!!





Look at my big girl bed, isn't it pretty!!!!



It is so warm and cozy under all these covers. Come on Mommy, want to get in with me?




Here I am riding my tricycle. Watch out!!!! I'm not that good at the steering part.



Look at all the goodies the Easter Bunny brought me. He must really like me.




Here I am smiling cute for Mommy. She likes it when I cooperate when she is trying to take a picture.




Look at all the eggs Mark and I found.

No comments:

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker